jueves, 12 de agosto de 2010

Something I would like to do


Well, this time, I talk about something that I would like to do sometime, and this is Hang Gliding, that is an air sport. It use a kind of aeroplane but without a motor, called Delta Plane.
I always would like to do this, because I think the chance of fly and glide is amazing, and is possible to see the landscapes from the height, that can be really beautiful, too fly between the mountains catches my attention so much.
I think the hang gliding is an activity very intresting, because is something unusual, for me, is something I never had the chance to do, and I hope do it once in my life. I like very much the life in nature, and this activity is always in natural places, and flying is possible to see so much diffrent things.
I believe that I can be so good for this activity, because I have no affraid of the high, and I have courage for do that, I think if I have the chance to do it, I don´t think twice and I would take that opportunity.
I hope do you like this activity
Good luck for everyone of you!!
Bye!!

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow! Very interesting camila to pratice handgliding

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wuaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    me too waaant! flyyy!
    and to be free for once

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cami I hope that you can realiced you dreams

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that your dream is very crazy! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The delta plane is ideal for the summer and to enjoy the landscape

    ResponderEliminar