jueves, 19 de agosto de 2010

The Doors Tribute

Well, this time, I will talk about a little concert I went a couple months ago.
Thas was a tribute of The Doors in the Oxido Bar, in the Bellavista neighborthood. I went with a group of friends, my brother and my boyfriend, and we had a really good time!!.
I really enjoyed that, but the place was very small, and came an excessive numbrer of people, and all of us was very cramped in the show. That time, played three tribute groups, to Jimmy Hendrix, Grand Funk and in the end, The Doors, that is one of my favorite musical band.
In spite of the conditions, the terribly hot inside the bar and the excessive people, the band was really good, and they played the big classic success.
This was a really good experience for me, because I just can listen their music in discs, by obvious reasons I will never can see they en live, and this cnahce to listened this music in live was a very good experience for me. Me and my brother enjoy that so much, but my friends and boyfriend was bored, but the people and the hot inside.
I decide to go this event because I like very much The Doors, and to listen their music in live in a way, to attrac my attention very much. Too I went because I like so much the music and enjoy the rock music live, that is a really good to see it.
See you!! Bye :)

5 comentarios:

  1. Good experience xD .. i suposse! :)wuajakjakjakja! xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm in love with the doors, unfortunately i was born lately and soooo far away from they haha... but tribute bands are a good option to be near their music... i want to see them.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajajajaja
    she and her music!...I believe that was a good tribute! ... I believe

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It´s very good you go to a concert
    I´ve never been in one
    BYE

    ResponderEliminar