lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

Earthquake experience


The day of the earthquake I was in a town called Hualqui, near to Concepcion, with my boyfriend visiting my dad, who lives there, that was the perfect end to our vacations, but it was not like that...
the three of us went to sleep at 2:30 a.m., and after that, the earthquake begin. in the first moment, we stayed in bed, but when it turned more heavy, we quickly left the house, but I don't remember how I came out.
After the violent tremor, I was very worried about my family, because we hadn't a phone's signal, and they didn't know anything about us.
The situation in town was very violent, because there was not water and electricity, and the food of the small general store was exhausted.
I think the country reacted fine in general, but in a big disaster like this, is very difficult to any country help the people quickly, although it had some mistakes.

That was my experience, good luck to everyone of you

Bye!!!!!!

5 comentarios:

  1. I think that you are very valiant!!
    for luck you and your father are good!!

    kiss!!! camilita!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I imagine how terrible it must have been in Bio Bío >.<

    Kiss! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. uhh in concepcion!! that fear!... but we were very valient like said nicol.
    I am happy that you are fine.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! you was near of epicenter.
    very strong experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was in the area of Concepción in October. I can imagine how it must have to be there for the earthquake.

    ResponderEliminar