lunes, 19 de abril de 2010

One of ny favourite movies...



It is so hard to choose a favourite movie, because I have a lot… this time, i will talk about the film “The Constant Gardener”, by Fernando Meirelles, the same director of City of God. 27
The film takes place in Africa, and is about a conspiracy between the governments of England and Kenia and the pharmaceutical industry, who are testing a new drug in the african people that is infected with the HIV virus. This alliance can earn billions of dollars for both sides. When the wife of a diplomat, the main carácter of the movie, is murdered because she discovered the secret of the government, he started an investigation to end his wife’s work.
I saw this picture 2 years ago, by coincidence, because my mom brought it home on a DVD and i saw it for curiosity… I like this movie because i enjoy the films about social problems and it gives a message that there are things that happen in the world we need to be concious of.
There are a lot of thing makes this film better than others… one of this is the direction, because Fernando Meirelles has a great talent. Other can be the locations, because show Africa just what it is, with contrasts.

I hope you can see it
Good luck
Bye!!!!

7 comentarios:

  1. I like this movie, I watched this movie in the school. is very sad the history.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. buuuuu! I don´t see now one
    of the film!!
    jajajaj
    I believe that I will have a
    afternoon at the movies

    ResponderEliminar
  3. :O Inever saw that movie, but i would like see it xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. friend! I do not really like such movies, I prefer action movies and I love the romance!
    one day you have to invite me to your house to see it ok?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Cami!!!
    I did not know of the existence of this movie xD!!!!
    But it look interesting =D
    Kiss
    See you in the class
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I don.t know this movie.
    This films say more than holiwood films.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really enjoyed this movie. Good choice Kami Hame Ha!!

    ResponderEliminar