lunes, 26 de abril de 2010

What I do in my free time


Today, I will talk about things I like to do in my free time. I have a lot of things.
when I don't have to study, I like listen my favorite music. I enjoy so much to lie down in the couch and put the music so loud. this can be classic rock, reggae or relaxing music, but need to be so loud... I do this everytime I can, when there is nobody in home, because my mom don't like the loud music.
Another thing I like to do when I have free time is to cook, preferably, sweet things, like cookies, but my favorite is the lemon pie...for after I eat a big piece of that.118
When there is a good weather, I like to go for a walk near my home (in the center of Santiago)in the parks and avenues to take pictures in all places. I like so mach go to Forestal Park, Lastarria street and the antique streets in Santiago.
Finally, I really like to sleep in my free time, specially if the weather is so cold and I have nothing to study!
good luck to everyone of you
and I hope you enjoy your free time!!

Bye:)

5 comentarios:

  1. Camiilaaa!! Can you cook something delicius for me ?? :):) kkjakjakajkajkajka i love you!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!!!
    I love you!!!
    is good meet you more!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. camii!! you are very party animal!!
    me too!! jajajajja I love you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Party animal, lol

    Well, all of us have the same problem with the music, I live in an appartment, and you can hear everything from the other floors. So I can`t realy hear music so loud, not because my family, but because my neighbours

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hey, Kame (Hame Ha), How about baking some cookies for your teacher!!!!

    ResponderEliminar