lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Blog review: Cristian Campos

Well, this time, I review the Cristian Campos’s blog. I can see that he published 7 posts in his blog. In the three last posts, he included photographs, related with the matter of the post, and he hasn’t videos.
I think the blog’s design has something of personal liking, but I can say that this blog is very tidy, all is in his place, and he did all the activities of the english clases. However, I think this is a nice blog, the colors are fine and it has a good design.
My first impression of this blog, is that Cristian knows very well to write in english, because the posts are clear to understand, how the post about surfing, that is easy for read.
I think this is a good blog, and reading it I can see he likes so much the surfing, that is an intresting activity, but I never practice it…

3 comentarios:

  1. Camiiii!!! :) Yo are a perfect partner for talk the other people xD kakjakjakjakjakja!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. cristian fields is very organized for everything, I feel like a bit mussing!
    pd: cami Ilove youu

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes, my blog have only english class activities.

    ResponderEliminar