jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Free Post


Well, this time I will talk about one of my favorite musical groups, that is Pink Floyd.
The disc in the photo is The Dark Side of the Moon, to 1973, one of the most important of the band and, personally, one of my favorites.
The members in this time was: David Gilmour (vocals and guitar), Roger Waters (bass), Richard Wright (piano) and Nick Mason (drums).
Them music is like a progressive rock, and is an emblematic group of the 70'. today, still is one of the most influential bands in the world. Too is a band recognizedbecause a spacial style of them compositions and conceptual albums in the mid seventies.
I have listened they since I have memory, because in my house, my uncles like them.
The first album I remember is The Wall, and I like it inmediatly, because the music is very special, full of different sound, that can transport you to other places.
I like Pink Floyd because, in first place, I think that they are really good musicians, with a great creativity and imagination, and too because they have a good ability for experiment with the music, en special in the 70’s, when technology in the music was came up.
Also, one of my favorite songs is I wish you were here, that is very nice and so special for me.
I like listen Pink Floyd so loud, and see the DVD too.
I hope you listen they some time
Pink Floyd rules!

Good luck for all of you
Bye

4 comentarios:

  1. what sing pink floyd¿?
    jajajjajaa
    is joke!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camiii!!! :( i never had listened this music, or this i believe, and if i listen a don't remenber .. xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajjajajaj is very strange pink floy !!
    but is better than reggeton!!
    kiss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Did you see the film version of the wall?

    ResponderEliminar