martes, 11 de mayo de 2010

India



Well, this time I will talk about one of the countries that I wouldlike to visit:India.

I would like to go because i think that is a beautiful country, besides it is one of the most extensives of the world. When I will go to this country (because I hope go some day), I would like to visit all intresting an diverse landscapes, to meet people, their different custom and ways of life.

India is a really big country, where there are so many places to know;this country has great part of the biodiversity of the world, cause of this, there is a lot of natural placesto know, specially the Himalayas, the biggest mountains on the world, that is like a dream. Besides, India has a rich culture, that is very atractive. I would like to visit the Taj Mahal and the main monuments.

India is very different to Chile as soon as his society, because this is stratified in the social class. Also ii is different in culture, costumes, traditions and religion. In this country, exist a big preoccupation by the government about the nature protection, and it has a very strict law for the nature conservation. This can be an example to Chile for the protection of our environment.

The picture is the Himalayas
Good luck for all
Bye!




1 comentario:

  1. camiiiiiiiiiiii! I too want travel to India =) I known the Mountains's Himalaya! kises:)

    ResponderEliminar