lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

a photo that likes me


well, I will talk about one of my favorite photo. this image was taken the last summer, in february 2010, in my vacations on Ñuble nature reserve, near to Chillan, into the Andes range.
This photo was taken when arrive to the reserve, after me and my boyfriend did walk 10 kilometers, the seccond half of the road, we was really exhausted after that. In the photo I was resting, because the path was very hard, so long and so warmth. besides, we was get up very early.
The photo shows the road where we did rest,the track and the vegetation of the place, that is very abundant.
The image was taken by my boyfriend, that was my only partner in that trip.
this photograph is very special for me, because that was a really good vacations, where we knew a beautiful places in the mountain, the rivers, the trees, the sky, all was so nice. Also is important because the photo shows the begin of the longest trekking in my life, that was very exhausting, but I think was one of the best experience, and I can say this is one of the most beautiful places to Chile, where we found so much peace.

4 comentarios:

  1. Camiiiiiiiiiiii you look very nice in your photo,The place is very beautiful, I would like go this place!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Camii!! i like your picture! :) And i think that your summer was very funny!!! :) I want something like this!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Camiiii ! your look is a very LANA
    jajajajajjajaja
    more pizza¿??????

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the photo =) you are girl lana xD I don't know the ñuble =)

    ResponderEliminar