lunes, 3 de mayo de 2010

Correction Blog

A place in chile that I enjoyed visiting frequently: Pichilemu

The place where i visited recently, in summer is Pichilemu. This place is located in the coast of the VI Region, at ( WW not necessary) 259 km of Santiago. I visited this place from 1st to 15th of February 2010, 12 days before the earthquake and tsunami. I went with my parents and my brother this (WW the Word is ‘these’) days and my sister the second week. In this place, I did many activities, but the best is (WW, the word is ‘was’) surfing. I went surfing 7 days and it was amazing, the waves was incredible and funny. The water wasn't cold in the sea, but I'm a beginner in surfing. Pichilemu is a place where not only surfing is the attractive. I visited the Cahuil Lake, the salt extraction in the lake and I ate a fish in the restaurant. After, I visited Boyeruca, when I ate good food in the beach cove. I visited Iloca and Duao in the south of Pichilemu and I ate a good reineta and I enjoyed the beach.
In Pichilemu, I walked in the beach and the center of the city, where have (WF, the correct for is ‘which has’)many shops and restaurants, I ate ice creams and I bought a t-shirt. When I return to Santiago, I remembered the good moments of this place, until 27th february, when this places when I visited in this summer, dissapeared rapidly and I feel bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario