lunes, 31 de mayo de 2010

Holidays in 2008



Well, this time, I will talk about my holidays in the summer of 2008, one of the best in my life.
I went with my boyfriend to the south of Chile, and between other places, we visit the Alerce Andino reserve, near to Puerto Montt, in a town called Correntoso, where the people was very nice and kind with us, and accepted us really good.
In this holidays, we went in tent, because we both like camping, and in this place, we saw beautiful places, but we walked so much too. The things that most impressed to me was, in first place, the biggest alerces that we saw, because I never saw trees like these, and the beautiful lakes between the mountains. After see it, I thougt was worth all we walked in this place. Also we sleeped with an endless rain…
I have a special memory of this holidays. All for prepare it was very hard, because I work so much for I can pay it, and we had no agreement. in spite of all the difficult was arrive there, we saw unforgettable places, we did so much trek, saw so much nature and we feel a lot of peace there.
I would like to go back to Alerce Andino someday, for know it completly, because I missed a lot of places for lack of time, That I´m sure must be so beautiful to see it.

I hope do you like the photo, see you later
Good luck for everyone!

6 comentarios:

  1. Kmiii! I like the idea to camping, just for to know very beautiful place! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i have always wanted go to "Alerce andino" but i'v never gone

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cami Cami Cami the exploreer! (8)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i like this place, (it´s fantastic(...becouse i love the nature..I hope will go one day in my life..

    ResponderEliminar
  5. cami that is a beautiful place, you know many places, I envy you!! jajaja
    kiss love you

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hey Cami,

    you have the coolest holidays!

    ResponderEliminar